Very Inspiring Blogger Award
1. Thank and link the amazing person that nominated you.
2. List the rules and display the award
3. Share seven facts about yourself.
4. Nominate other amazing blogs and comment on their posts to let them know they have been nominated.
Let’s switch it up today. Something exciting! Are you ready?! Now who would have thought my rants and emotional breakdowns about my life with epilepsy would be inspirational?! Just kidding. I was completely shocked yet humbled and honored when a loyal reader nominated me for this. Very Inspiring Blogger Award. Lisa Serrano Diaz of Princess Mousey Cards and Blog thank you! It really warmed my heart. You added some sparkle to my day and didn’t even know it! You always are so sweet. It definitely reflects in your work and hand-crafted cards. You guys should check out her site! I’ve always told you never give up and never let your circumstances stop you from fulfilling your dreams! Thank you so much for this and I hope to continue to inspire others and you!
7 Things You Didn’t Know About Me!
1. I’m a note taker. I have a notebook for EVERYTHING, post-its galore and if ones not handy I’m taking notes in my phone.
2. My dream growing up was to be an actress and win an academy award um hence the long acceptance speech above haha oops!
3. The only place I am ticklish is my knees!
4. I’m very shy believe it or not.
5. I’m obsessed with EOS products 🙁 I must have at least 4 lip balms in my purse at all times. Plus the hand lotion. I’ve also purchased the shaving cream!
6. I was named after my grandfather Withlaw. My name is Whitney.
7. I am a huge football fan!! Saints! Who Dat baby!
Thank you all for reading and I hope I can continue to give you much more. Here’s some awesome and inspiring blogs I follow and read as well!
I’m very versatile! I enjoy reading all blogs from DIY projects, home makeovers, fashion, food to fixing up cars and I promise I know nothing about cars! Got to keep the brain rolling!